The Gathering involves activities that may encompass, amongst other things, physical exertion, review and revisitation of past events of a person’s life and the display of strong emotions, potentially in the presence of others.
- I know of nothing concerning my physical, emotional or mental health that would make my participation in The Gathering inappropriate, unwise or unsafe to myself or to others.
- I agree that should my participation in The Gathering become actually or potentially harmful to my health and well-being, and or to the health and well-being of the participants, I will withdraw from it or from any part of it.
- I agree that the recommendation of The Care Group of the Tasmanian Men’s Health and Well Being Association (The Care Group) in respect to my continuing involvement in The Gathering will be final and binding on me on such conditions as they may decide.
- I accept that The Care Group has the right to deal with my application to join The Gathering in any way it sees fit including seeking and further information from me, or any person I name on my Health Questionnaire.
- I understand that the Tasmanian Men’s Health and Well Being Association Inc,
its Office Bearers and members accept no liability whatsoever for any physical, emotional or mental injury or illness to me, or for the loss of my personal property, arising, or said to arise, as a result of or as a consequence of my participation at The Gathering.
- I hereby indemnify The Tasmanian Men’s Health and Well Being Association Inc, its office bearers and members for any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising from loss or damage caused by me, suffered by me or caused to me, and/or to my personal property as a consequence of my participation in The Gathering.